Special Needs Dentist in St. Johns & Yulee, FL
We have years of experience caring for patients with special needs and truly enjoy seeing them smile.
Families all differ and are provided with unique circumstances that require a dentist who can adapt and understand. Dr. Matt Bright has been caring for children and special needs patients for many years and has assembled a team of like-minded individuals who enjoy helping people improve their health.
In fact, our exceptional team has developed an incredible range of skills to help patients with any specific needs feel at home. If you have a child or family member with special healthcare needs, then you can enjoy:
- Devoted support and understanding
- A dental visit designed specifically around their needs
- A fun and loyal team of caregivers
- Unique calming techniques to make each visit fun
Our Yulee and St. Johns pediatric dentists have advanced training in the area of special needs dentistry. You can rest assured your family member will be in the best possible hands as they enjoy their experience at Bright Smiles Pediatric Dentistry.…Get more information on our homepage…
If you have any specific needs you would like to discuss, please call our team at 904-584-9004…Click to call….
Here are just a few ways we make each dental experience amazing for our patients:
- Calming Environment Our office provides private rooms, a quiet atmosphere, weighted blankets, fidget toys, and meet and greet visits to help patients and parents feel comfortable.
- Friendly Feel Our team is so caring and versatile. We all work together to adapt to the specific needs of dental patients while doing all we can to make them smile.
- Modern Services Every dental treatment we offer is customized to meet the needs and comfort level of our patients. We take everything at their pace, explain each step of the procedure, and do not move forward until everyone feels comfortable.
This is our first time here. My son is on the spectrum. Everyone was super nice, and my son was so comfortable. We had a fantastic, easy, quick, but worthwhile service. The office is very clean and inviting. The TV monitors helped ease my son's mood. Really glad we found this office. Thank you all for a great experience.
Mich B., 5-Star Google Review
We’re all about bright smiles! From the moment you arrive, we make your family feel at ease by sharing our big, beaming grins. We’ll handle some paperwork together while making your child feel comfortable.
Once you are acquainted with our office, Dr. Bright…Learn more about our dentist… will spend some time getting to know you and your family. He’ll then gently evaluate your child’s oral health while making the visit fun.
After the exam, your St. Johns or Yulee dentist will provide you with their recommendations and treatment plan. They’ll also discuss the next steps, and our team will review your financing or insurance options.